Last Updated: November 2021
T.K. Keith Company, Inc. doing business as Thrive Payments (“TKKC”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is a privately held Massachusetts corporation located at 500 Edgewater Drive, Suite 567, Wakefield, Massachusetts.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from voluntarily you through the Websites and our Services, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
TKKC is the sole owner of the information collected on thrivepay.us. TKKC only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, the contact submission form, or any other direct contact from you. We may also collect information about you from third parties. For example, we may receive referrals from financial institutions with which you have a relationship. In addition, when you visit our Websites, we may collect certain information about your location, usage, or device through technology such as cookies (see “Cookie Settings” on the Website banner to adjust your permissions). TKKC will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
In the provision of merchant services, TKKC has access to confidential and proprietary information, which includes but is not limited consumer personal and business information and, in some cases, cardholder data (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes personal information of a consumer, including but not limited to names, addresses, telephone numbers, account numbers, social security numbers, personal data, and demographic, financial and transaction information, and non-public information of a commercial client, including but not limited to financial information, pricing and customer lists, which TKKC and its affiliates may receive from a client, or from sources on the client’s behalf, in the course of and solely for the purposes of TKKC’s provision of Services to the client.
TKKC limits use of Personal Information solely for the purposes of performing contractual Services to its clients and does not disclose Personal Information to third parties, except as directed by a client or to the extent that disclosure of any such information is necessary to facilitate TKKC’s provision of Services.
TKKC may use your information in the following ways:
- to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. TKKC will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order;
- To operate, maintain, and improve the Services and features of the Websites, as applicable;
- From time to time we may share information collected from you, including Personal Information, as defined herein, with our agents, representatives, contractors, professional advisors, and service providers so they may assist TKKC with various support services including, but not limited to, marketing and payment processing;
- We may also share information collected from you, including Personal Information, with third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (i) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (ii) to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and/or (iii) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of TKKC, its users, or others;
- we may use your e-mail address to send commercial or marketing messages regarding specials, new products, and/or services and you may opt-out of receiving such communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided on email messages we may send.
- to improve the quality and design of our Websites, improve our Services, create additional features and functionalities, personalize content, diagnose technical problems, track visitors and Website traffic by analyzing user preferences, trends, and activity. For more information, please see the Cookies section below and/or the Cookies Settings banner at the bottom of our Websites;
- any financial information that is collected will be used to process charges associated with your use of the Services;
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. To the extent required by law, we provide you with (i) reasonable access to your personal information collected through our Services, if any, and (ii) the ability to take the following actions at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Websites:
- Change/correct any data TKKC has about you.
- Have us delete any data TKKC has about you.
- Express any concern you have about TKKC’s use of your data.
TKKC uses Personal Information to perform certain merchant acquiring services in compliance with applicable law, the privacy rules and regulations of the card networks, and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). TKKC has adopted and implemented an information security program with appropriate controls and measures, including the establishment and maintenance of policies, procedures and technical, physical and administrative safeguards, designed to restrict access to and otherwise protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Information. TKKC maintains appropriate safeguards to protect against reasonably foreseeable internal and external risks to the security, confidentiality and integrity of Personal Information that could result in the unauthorized access to, disclosure of or misuse, alteration, destruction or other compromise of Personal Information.
When you submit sensitive information to us in the course of visiting our Websites or utilizing the Services, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever TKKC collects sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While TKKC uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, TKKC also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers and/or any cloud-based environment in which TKKC store personally identifiable information are kept secure.
Despite our extensive efforts to protect your Personal Information, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure or error free, thus, TKKC cannot guarantee its absolute security. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your information, including, without limitation, Personal Information or usage information through the Website or our use of our Services. You play an important role in keeping your information secure. You should not share your username, password, or other security information for your account with anyone. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by contacting us as detailed in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
We only store information for as long as is needed to fulfill our contractual or legal obligations or any other permissible purpose for which we have collected it.
Links and Third Parties
Cookies and Web Analytics
Our Services are not intended for use by children. We do not solicit or knowingly accept any Personal Information from persons under the age of 18. Please do not visit our Websites or use our Services if you are under the age of 18.
Users Outside the United States
Choice of Law
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional disclosures or rights relating to the processing of Personal Information about residents of certain countries, regions or states. If you believe you are subject to these different or additional disclosures or rights, please contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ section of our Website.
TKKC is not currently subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) as we do not retain or possess more than 50,000 consumers, households or devices from the state of California and TKKC does not engage in the sale of consumers’ Personal Information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we strive to be mindful of the data we collect and utilize for our Services regardless of the consumer’s region. If you have any specific questions regarding the CCPA, please contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ section of our Website.
Updates & Contacting Us