Meet Our Team
- President and CEOTed has been with the company since 1989 and has a B.S. degree in Biology and Information Systems from Middle Tennessee State University. He assumed the president and CEO role in 1997, is now CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors and is on the Board of Directors for the Baptist Foundation of New England. In his spare time, Ted works to support his church as a trustee, volunteers on the local fire department and enjoys gardening, jigsaw puzzles and spending time with family.VP and General CounselAndrea Leavitt joined Thrive Payments in 2019. Ms. Leavitt is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Merrimack College with a B.A. in Psychology and Criminology. She furthered her academic career at Massachusetts School of Law where she earned her Juris Doctor degree and became a member of the Massachusetts Bar the same year. Beyond her work at Thrive Payments, Andrea enjoys playing tennis and spending quality time with her family and friends.SVP and Chief Human Resources OfficerMary has been employed at Thrive Payments for over 15 years and has a B.A. in Psychology from the University of New Hampshire, as well as SPHR and SHRM-CP certifications. Mary enjoys reading and raising chickens in her spare time.
- Operations ManagerWith over 14 years of payments experience, Lisa can open the line of communication between clients, vendors and businesses to get projects to completion. Lisa has experience in project management, strategic implementation, and team skill development, and most recently enjoyed being part of the 2020 Global Visa Challenge. Lisa is an animal lover, and also enjoys photography, baking, home décor, and spending time with her husband and two boys!Product Solutions AnalystMerchant specialist who is dedicated to providing service with a smile. It always feels good to solve a merchant’s problem! I am an avid sports fan who likes to bartend on the side!Merchant Services SpecialistI love the 50’s and 60’ music. Family is very important to me and also my cat Rocky. I enjoy the detective stories on PBS like Endeavour, Sherlock, Grantchester, and Father Brown Mysteries.Merchant Support Specialist IIWith previous experience on the issuing side as well as an extensive background based in customer service, Rachael is very excited to apply her skillset and expand her knowledge with Thrive Payments! She enjoys spending time outside of work with her family, which includes her daughter, Ava, and her puppy, Lola.Systems Specialist IIRachel brings over 4 years of payment experience with Thrive Payments. She specializes in working with systems integrations, while focusing on client needs. Outside of work, Rachel enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter when especially being outdoors. She has a love for all things Disney.Merchant Services Specialist IAnthony graduated with a degree in communications and critical thinking. He is eager to use his problem solving skills to resolve any obstacle he encounters. In his spare time he likes to solve puzzles and play board games with friend.
Risk & Analytics
- Merchant Underwriting Risk AnalystAlyssa has worked in the banking and the issuing payment industry for the past 7 years, where she has gained a lot of knowledge to carry over to the acquiring side. Outside of work Alyssa enjoys spending time with her son, painting and traveling.Risk ManagerLeah has more than 10 years of payments experience on the issuing side and is now bringing her expertise to the Thrive Payments team on the acquiring side as the Merchant Risk Manager. With a strong background in Disputes she will manage the Chargeback and Underwriting processes and identify potential workflow improvements and future automation opportunities. As a critical thinker she enjoys reading Mystery novels and solving puzzles. Outside of work she loves to be outdoors enjoying nature.Business AnalystPete has worked in the Business Analytics fields for 12+ years in many different roles. He and his wife have twin daughters that keep them busy outside of work. He is also a passionate Boston sports fan and enjoys biking and running in his free time.
- Sales and Program ManagerMichelle is located in Rhode Island where she works directly with one of Thrive Payment’s bank partners. The partnership has allowed her to build deep relationships with business owners in the community while finding processing solutions that allow them to grow their businesses. During her downtime, she enjoys hiking with her dog, cooking, gardening and spending time with her family.Account ExecutiveNikki has 16 years of community banking experience. She believes that trust and loyalty are the foundational cornerstones of everything she does, both personally and professionally. She invests in relationships which leads to partnerships. Nikki resides in Christiansburg, VA with her husband and two adult children. Outside of work, she enjoys camping, kayaking, and Virginia Tech football.Account ExecutiveAdriana has been in the banking industry for almost a decade. Having worked with local communities throughout her career, she is able to put herself in her customer’s shoes to find the perfect solution for them. She is dedicated to going above and beyond to ensure that her customers are in good hands. In her spare time, Adriana likes to focus on her artwork, go rock climbing, or find new places to explore.
“We have been using Thrive Payments’ acquiring services for many years now and have been completely satisfied. Their team has done an excellent job communicating and providing information for various projects throughout the years. They are always very attentive to our needs.”
“Thrive Payments has an amazing team! They provide hands-on support to our bank and we hear rave reviews from our customers on the great experience they receive. We are pleased with how successful the merchant services program has developed. I would recommend working with Thrive Payments.”
“The Thrive Representative took the time to come in person and explain all processing options and find the best rate and solution for our business. You can tell that we weren’t just a “sale”, but she wanted to provide exceptional customer service. I highly recommend Thrive Payments.”
“Recently we had issues with our Gateway, Thrive Payments helped us resolve the issue by working with First Data and our Payment Gateway. If it wasn’t for Thrive Payment’s help, we may not have recovered those funds. It helps to have a company that can navigate the payment infrastructure and has the appropriate contacts.”
“Had no idea I was overpaying. Nikki was wonderful to work with. She is very knowledgeable about card processing systems.”
“I had an issue with refunding a customers card from an error charge and the Merchant Services department was incredibly helpful and prompt in resolving the issue! Definitely a great customer service experience!”
“I own a small business in Blacksburg, VA and as a small business owner it is important to build trusting relationships. When I need assistance with my card machine or if there is a question about a charge or any other matter that comes up Nikki is just a phone call or email away. I know I can count on her!”
“Our small business has used Thrive Payments for our credit card processing for several years and they have always provided top notch service.”
“As a small business owner, Thrive has provided me with great service and a lot of savings. I’ve been a customer with Thrive Payments for the past 3 years and I highly recommend them. They’re awesome!!!”
“We’ve been working with Thrive for a few years and have always had efficient, responsive interactions with the Thrive team. They follow up on any transactions that throw up potential red flags, this helps us ensure that we are following our internal procedures to protect our members.”
Support. Solutions. Success.
- Remember when service was just a quick call away? Thrive Payments' commitment is to serve you, we are here to answer your call 24/365.
- Card processing services that are right for you - regardless of the size, type, or complexity of your business - at a price that makes sense.
- From consultation to implementation, Thrive Payments provides the guidance and tools you need to deliver on compliance and maximize profit for your business.