Equipment Return & Replacement Policy
We hope that you are satisfied with your purchase and that it meets your expectations. In the event that you need to return an item, please follow the guidelines outlined below.
- Return requests must be made within sixty (60) days of the original shipment date.
- Details for the reason of the return should be provided upon Thrive Payments’ request.
- Items must be in their original condition, including all parts, accessories, and documentation.
- Customer is responsible for shipping item back to Thrive Payments, including payment of all return shipping costs.
- Item must be received by Thrive Payments within seventy-five (75) days of original shipment date.
- No obsolete goods may be returned.
- No special-order items may be returned unless defective in workmanship and/or material as determined by Thrive Payments in its sole discretion.
- Items marked as “final sale” or “no returns” upon receipt are unable to be accepted for return.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment in the amount of the original purpose price, excluding:
- Any shipping and handling charges;
- Any cost(s) of services including, but not limited to: encryptions, injections, application loading and terminal programming;
- Any cost(s) of any accessories included in the original package that are not returned
Thrive Payments reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine whether the item(s) meet the above requirements and whether a refund is to be issued.
We understand that sometimes things don’t work out and we will do our best to work with you to find a resolution. If you have any questions or concerns about the return process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 855-794-2603.
We stand behind the quality of the products we sell and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. In the unlikely event that you experience a material defect with your product, please follow the guidelines below:
- You may request a replacement of a defective product within nine (9) months from the original date of shipment by contacting us at 855-794-2603.
- Details for the reason of replacement should be provided upon Thrive Payments’ request.
- If a material defect is discovered during this nine (9) month period, we will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace the product with a same or similar item as determined solely by Thrive Payments only upon receipt of the defective product, including all parts, accessories, and documentation.
- Item must be received by Thrive Payments within ten (10) months of original shipment date.
- This replacement policy does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, encryption, or application load and terminal programing selection errors.
- If the product is damaged or incompletely returned, a fee may be charged in the amount of the fair market value of the product at the time Thrive Payments is contacted for a replacement.
Thrive Payments reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine whether the item(s) meet the above requirements and whether a replacement is to be issued.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/ DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: In all circumstances T.K. Keith Company, Inc. d/b/a Thrive Payments’ (including its affiliates, directives, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives, successors, or assigns) (collectively, “Thrive”) maximum liability is limited only to the purchase price of the product(s) sold. Thrive shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you or any third party for any claims and/or any consequential, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special damages (including, but not limited to, loss of data, lost profits, and the cost of cover) arising out of or related to the product(s), even if Thrive has been advised of the possibility of such damages or if such damages were foreseeable. Thrive makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, of or relating to the product(s), including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, data accuracy, system integration and security, design or condition of the product, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so the disclaimers above may not apply to you.